This Base Level home design package includes extensive design phase services and a medium level of technical detail in return for a modestly priced fee. Many of the rustic homes you see in our portfolio are built using this level of service. Utilizing our Traditional Services does require the use of a home builder who is familiar with mountain style construction and understands typical mountain detailing. There are notes on the drawings that refer to items that experienced mountain builders and craftsmen understand. In about 10% of these projects some additional services are required.
Our goal is to make the custom home design process as simple and enjoyable as possible. Don’t hesitate to let us know how we can help.
Traditional Services are priced by the square foot. Contact us for pricing.
- Dimension and detailed floor plans
- Working drawings of front, sides, and rear elevations
- Basement plan (as needed)
- Roof plane plan
- Building sections at unique conditions
- Wall sections at unique conditions
- Framing plans and details
- Foundation layout plan
- Major exterior details such as dormers, cornice, entrance way, and chimney cap
- Key interior elevations and major focal areas
- Door and window schedules
- Miscellaneous interior details
- Light and switch plan